Key West Get-A-Way
One of the best, long weekends of the year is the Key West Songwriters Festival.
This next one is getting even better.
You’d be steps away from center stage and staying at the most gorgeous venue in Key West.
Last years headliners were Maren Morris and Old Dominion. This years’ line-up will be announced soon, but will include new talent looking for that break to new stars rising the charts. Key West Songwriters is the largest festival of its kind in the world. Check it out.
All in one place for a just a few days…and you’ll be in the thick of the action. Truly, this is one of the best weekends of the year for both locals and visitors.
Over 200 performers, over 50 shows, and nearly every venue booked with awesome talent. No, you don’t have to catch every show (impossible)…but you will need to put yourself into a Key West frame of mind, kick it back a few gears and soak in the energy and soul of the weekend.
For you to enjoy this weekend:
- You need to like live music,
- See if you can spot which rising stars will break through to the top of the charts,
- Love life and the raw enthusiasm of talented musicians showcasing their skills, the stories behind the songs and their music.
Here are the specifics.
On March 3rd (National I Want You to be Happy Day), at high noon, we’ll have a random drawing from all entrants. (No Madda Fella employees or affiliates are allowed to participate). Grand prize winner receives:
- 3 Night Stay, May 10-13, At Ocean Key Resort. Accommodations are an Ocean Front, 1 bedroom suite. Shown here.
- $500 travel voucher
- $250 Madda Fella Gift Certificate
- Two tickets to headliner shows that are not open to te public
Every Friday at high noon (EST) we’ll be doing a drawing for a special gift. NO additional entry required. Once you enter for the Grand Prize, you are automatically entered into each weekly.
We love this town, the wonderful spirit of its people and look forward to you getting on down here!