Short Sleeve Ernest Linen
Casual and simply designed, the Short Sleeve Ernest Linen button down shirt echoes the novelist’s economical style. Combine your outward adventurousness with the underlying sophistication of this classic, long-sleeve look in Irish linen.
- 100% Irish linen combines a soft, durable fabric with the quick drying breathability you need for the perfect summer shirt
- Vintage washed for an instantly familiar look and feel
- Shirttail hem can be worn tucked or untucked
- Point-style collar suitable for buttoning up or relaxing undone
- Long sleeves with single button cuffs look sharp rolled or not
- Plaid or checked patterns to fit any style preference for this iconic look
- Machine wash or dry clean options for garment care
Whether you are walking the dog, going out to dinner, or hanging out to watch the sun set, this shirt is perfect for all.
Marine paired with the Oil Wash Tee in Canyon Clay.
Dusk Palm paired with the Oil Wash Tee in Pink Sand.
Sail White paired with the Oil Wash Tee in India Ink.
Sky Blue paired with the Oil Wash Tee in Dusk Palm.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It fits really well and the look is great.
I ordered a white one and it literally goes with everything. I have worn it with jeans, khaki shorts, and navy slacks and I get compliments each time I've worn it. Fit is perfect (L) and has amply room in the shoulders and in the waist area. I am surprised how cool this shirt is as linen can be hot on very hot days, not so with this shirt. I could not be more pleased and will most likely order another one in another color. Thanks Madda Fella!
Very nice linen. Soft and comes out of dryer looking good.
This white linen short sleeve button down shirt seems to be my go to shirt for any occasion. Slacks, blue jeans, shorts, linen pants...I have two for travel. I wear a medium at 5 10 and 170. Perfect white linen material.
Good basic wardrobe staple - short sleeve white linen. Looks great with jeans or shorts. Good fit, great style.