The shoreline is the boundary where the land meets the sea. In our Shoreline shirt, cotton meets tencel to bring softness and wrinkle resistance to a classic Key West style that will carry you from casual, daytime adventures to evening events with ease.
- Natural cotton/Tencel blend combines moisture wicking, breathability, and wrinkle resistance with unbelievable softness
- Prewashed to retain shape and color
- Contrasting ivory neck placket adds a classy touch
- Shirttail hem with swordfish embroidery looks great tucked into slacks or untucked over your favorite khaki shorts
- Machine wash or dry clean options for garment care
You will carry that island comfort throughout the day and well into the evening.Complete the look! Pair the Shoreline with the Oil Wash Tee in Light India Ink.
My TB shirts are mostly XL's so my initial order was XL. When received and tried on it was a very tight fit. Returned with no issues for XXL and that fit great. Very happy with overall Madda Fella experience.
This shirt is awesome! Fabric has a great soft feel and the colors are really nice. Purchased an XL, and its a bit snug across chest and torso. Sleeve length and shoulder fit is fine. Worth the purchase price.
Was a gift for my husband. Too small in the armpit area
this is a beautiful shirt. just enough fabric to keep you warm but not over heat you. bought a large and hot washed it. was perfect!
As soon as i put this on, i feel relaxed. The texture breaths spun quality, it’s shape casual and sure
Fits perfectly, love how I feel in it