Casual and simply designed, the Ernest Linen button-down shirt echoes the novelist’s economical style. Combine your outward adventurousness with the underlying sophistication of this classic, long-sleeve look in Irish linen.
- 100% Irish linen combines a soft, durable fabric with the quick-drying breathability you need for the perfect summer shirt
- Vintage washed for an instantly familiar look and feel
- Shirttail hem can be worn tucked or untucked
- Point-style collar suitable for buttoning up or relaxing undone
- Long sleeves with single-button cuffs look sharp rolled or not
- Plaid or checked patterns to fit any style preference for this iconic look
- Machine wash or dry clean options for garment care
Whether you are walking the dog, going out to dinner, or hanging out to watch the sunset, this shirt is perfect for all.
Coral Stone Plaid paired with the Oil Wash Tee in Butter Rum.
Trade Winds Plaid paired with the Oil Wash Henley in Citadel.
Palm Green Check paired with the Oil Wash Henley in Citadel.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I couldn’t have asked for more from the shirt. It’s stylish, comfortable and fits great. Also, thanks for the email about how to launder and dry your linen shirts. I have three and the tips provided make it much easier to keep them looking great.
Love the shirt
We are repeat buyers of this shirt but in several different colors. Wears well. Never goes out of style. Classic look.
Quality product and true to size