Casual and simply designed, the Ernest Linen button down shirt echoes the novelist’s economical style. Combine your outward adventurousness with the underlying sophistication of this classic, long-sleeve look in Irish linen.
- 100% Irish linen combines a soft, durable fabric with the quick drying breathability you need for the perfect summer shirt
- Vintage washed for an instantly familiar look and feel
- Shirttail hem can be worn tucked or untucked
- Point-style collar suitable for buttoning up or relaxing undone
- Long sleeves with single button cuffs look sharp rolled or not
- Plaid or checked patterns to fit any style preference for this iconic look
- Machine wash or dry clean options for garment care
Whether you are walking the dog, going out to dinner, or hanging out to watch the sun set, this shirt is perfect for all.
You have great quality clothing
Very cool shirts. I'm a fan of the Hawaiian style of shirts. I usually wear an XL, but I heard these run a little on the big size. I got a large and it fits a little tight. Not that big of a deal.
Great shirt, nice linen feel, and not too thin. The colors are bright "blues" with white, perfect for sunny climate or beach wear. Sizing is accurate. My only neg is that it's a little too short (I have long torso). Looks great with jeans! Glad I bought this one, its quickly becoming a favorite.
Nothing like a Linen Shirt! Perfect for Casual Chic look on any man!