Casual and simply designed, the Ernest Linen button down shirt echoes the novelist’s economical style. Combine your outward adventurousness with the underlying sophistication of this classic, long-sleeve look in Irish linen.
- 100% Irish linen combines a soft, durable fabric with the quick drying breathability you need for the perfect summer shirt
- Vintage washed for an instantly familiar look and feel
- Shirttail hem can be worn tucked or untucked
- Point-style collar suitable for buttoning up or relaxing undone
- Long sleeves with single button cuffs look sharp rolled or not
- Plaid or checked patterns to fit any style preference for this iconic look
- Machine wash or dry clean options for garment care
Whether you are walking the dog, going out to dinner, or hanging out to watch the sun set, this shirt is perfect for all.
Moonlight Blue Stripe paired with the Oil Wash Tee in India Ink.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought a Madda Fella Ernest striped linen shirt for my husband. He looks so handsome in it !
Great summer shorts. Perfect fit
Nice color fits perfect