Casual and simply designed, the Ernest Linen button down shirt echoes the novelist’s economical style. Combine your outward adventurousness with the underlying sophistication of this classic, long-sleeve look in Irish linen.
- 100% Irish linen combines a soft, durable fabric with the quick drying breathability you need for the perfect summer shirt
- Vintage washed for an instantly familiar look and feel
- Shirttail hem can be worn tucked or untucked
- Point-style collar suitable for buttoning up or relaxing undone
- Long sleeves with single button cuffs look sharp rolled or not
- Plaid or checked patterns to fit any style preference for this iconic look
- Machine wash or dry clean options for garment care
Whether you are walking the dog, going out to dinner, or hanging out to watch the sun set, this shirt is perfect for all.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice shirt. I didn't like the color though. Some men probably would.
The shirts fit and feel great!
We originally ordered an XL which was huge! I think it was mis-sized XXL. We ordered a Large and I could hardly move in it! Loved the shirt but couldn’t make it work!
I bought one shirt (blue oasis stripe) and loved the fit and look so much that I immediately bought another in India Ink. The shirt is a hefty fabric that is cool, breathable, and soft. My new favorite for warmer weather.
Too short by 1” for an XXL.