Five O'Clock Polo
Just hear that famous phrase, “It’s five o’clock somewhere,” and you instantly associate it with a time to relax. The work is done, let the good times begin. That’s the spirit that inspires our 5 O’Clock Polo!
Offered in a spectrum of unique, sunset-inspired shades with a faded, sun-drenched look and feel, you will love the fit and breathability of this polo. Perfect for any casual activity or simply relaxing with your favorite people.
- 100% cotton micro pique for an airy feel in a medium weight fabric
- Pigment dyed and heavy garment washed to hold its color and size
- Sunset-inspired colors evoke an end-of-the-day feel
- Swordfish embroidery on the center back nape for subtle style
- Understated Madda Fella script on the left sleeve
- Machine washable for your ultimate convenience
Pair it with shorts or jeans and feel that five o’clock spirit any time of day.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My favorite part of this polo is that the collar stays popped! It’s soft and fits perfectly! This is my second polo and the only reason I don’t have another one is because my wife hates when I buy the same top in every color!!
great fit and softness
Really liked the material and the fit was right on. Customer service, believe her name was Colleen was extremely helpful. Thanks
The quality of the fabric and the construction are first rate and the fit is nice and relaxed I especially like that the sleeves are a bit longer than most polos
Love my new shirt